- As the the engineering counselling is going to conduct within a month, all the 12th students who want to join engineering are waiting for the 12th standard results.
- The selection of candidates for the engineering counselling will be based on their respective cut-off marks.
- According to the basis of cut-off marks only your Random number will be allotted.
- The cut-off marks will be calculated from the three subjects Mathematics, physics & chemistry
- Procedure for calculating the cut-off marks is
- Divide your Maths mark by 2 = 1st ANS
- Divide your Physics mark by 4 =2nd ANS
- Divide your Chemistry mark by 4 =3rd ANS
- Add the 1st ANS + 2nd ANS + 3rd ANS = YOUR CUT-OFF MARK
- I have given you the example of HOW TO CALCULATE THE CUT-OFF MARKS- SEE THE BELOW TABLE
If you have any doubts or if you need any help just comment it below
|SL.NO ||SUBJECTS ||MARKS ||CALCULATION ||CUT-OFF MARKS |
|1. || |
|2. || |
|3. || |
| || || ||Ur's cutt-off Mark || |
Labels: TNEA 2012