Anna University Chennai Curriculum And Syllabus For The First Semester 2011-2012


Anna University Chennai Curriculum for the first semester of the year 2011-2012
Those who joining engineering will have these papers(subjects) for your 1st semester


Curriculum Common To All Branches(Except MARINE ENGINEERING)
Theory:
  1. Technical English – I 
  2.  Mathematics - I 
  3. Engineering Physics - I 
  4. Engineering Chemistry – I 
  5. Engineering Graphics (EG) 
  6. Fundamentals of Computing and Programming (FOP) 
Practical
  1. Computer Practice Laboratory –I (CP- LAB) 
  2. Engineering Practices Laboratory (EP- LAB) 
  3. Physics & Chemistry Laboratory –I 

The curriculum which is above is common for all branches which is listed below:


I. Circuit branches:
 
a) Faculty of Electrical Engineering

1. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (B.E. EEE)
2. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (B.E. EIE)
3. Instrumentation and Control Engineering (B.E. ICE)

b) Faculty of Information and Communication Engineering (I & C)

1. Computer Science and Engineering (B.E. CSE)
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering (B.E. ECE)
3. Bio Medical Engineering
4. Information Technology (B.Tech. IT)





II. Non – circuit branches:

a) Faculty of Civil Engineering

1. Civil Engineering (B.E. CE)


b) Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
1. Aeronautical Engineering
2. Automobile Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering (B.E. MECH)
4. Production Engineering

c) Faculty of Technology

1. Chemical Engineering (B.Tech. )
2. Biotechnology (B.Tech. )
3. Polymer Technology (B.Tech. )
4. Textile Technology (B.Tech. )
5. Textile Technology (Fashion Technology) (B.Tech. )
6. Petroleum Engineering (B.Tech. )
7. Plastics Technology (B.Tech. )




Curriculum for MARINE ENGINEERING
Theory:

1. Technical English – I
2. Mathematics –I
3. Engineering Physics – I
4. Chemistry for Marine Engineering
5. Basics for Marine Engineering
6. Fundamentals of Computing and Programming
7. Engineering Graphics

Practical:
1. Physics & Chemistry Laboratory
2. Engineering Practices Laboratory
3. Computer Practice Laboratory – I

The curriculum which is above is only B.E.MARINE ENGINEERING






NOTE: This site is not belongs to Anna university, So if you find any wrong information means please apologies me.
ALL THE BEST!!!

Labels: